Jakarta Golf Club
Jakarta Golf Club is the oldest golf course in Indonesia, first established in 1872 under the name Batavia Golf Club which was pioneered by A. Gray and TC Wilson and is located in the Gambir area, Central Jakarta. Over time, this golf course moved to the Rawamangun area, East Jakarta in 1934 and changed its name to Jakarta Golf Club in 1950. Currently, Jakarta Golf Cub stands on an area of 36 hectares, and consists of 18 holes flanked by panoramic views. the beautiful one.
Jakarta Golf Club may look easy, but it is actually quite challenging with the large trees guarding the fairway and the many bunkers with the placement of water obstacles that make this course offers many challenges for all golfers of all abilities. Jakarta Golf Club has 2 marshal cars driven by 2 people who serve as field police or field referees during the game. As for the person on duty in the marshal’s car, he must have the ability to master the field and the rules of the game.